What is Eudemia?
Udemy Clone Learning Management System: Eudemia is an online learning management system. It is a readymade script built with CodeIgniter PHP Framework. It is an Udemy Clone Script. You can start your own Online learning management website like Udemy with this readymade script within just 5 minutes. There is no technical skill required to start, run or manage this system.
Who can start the LMS website with this Script?
- Web developers for their clients
- Educational professionals
- Individual Teachers
- Computer science students for projects
What you will get with this Udemy clone script?
- White-label license (Your domain, your brand)
- Full source code
- Lifetime free update
- Installation support
- Technical support
- Inbuilt payment gateways
- & Many more
Core features of Eudemia– Udemy clone Learning Management System
Intuitive course builder: Extremely easy to use course building interface with an advanced lesson & section manager.
Quiz test: One-click quiz creator with unlimited questions and multiple types of answers.
Multiple lessons file types: Lessons can be building up from YouTube, Vimeo, html5 video, text, pdf, doc image files.
Public instructor: Publicly instructors can sign up and sell courses on the system. Their selling revenue commission will be paid by the admin.
Messaging course students: Instructors and students can communicate and resolve any issue by the interactive messaging system.
Payment report: Detailed payment statistics report for course selling revenue and instructor commission payment.
Other features of Udemy Clone Learning Management System:
- Advanced Course Manager
- Drag & Drop lesson organizer
- Public Instructor
- Instructor Dashboard
- Student Dashboard
- Invoice Print
- Invoice Save ad PDF
- Intuitive course player
- Course progress
- Course Video resume
- Quiz maker
- Lessons & Sections
- Course purchase report
- Inbuilt messaging system
- Course Filter
- Course Wishlist
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Gateway
- SMTP Mail
- Multi theme support
- Mobile apps
- Multiple language support
- Multiple currencies support
- SEO Optimized
- Fully responsive design
- Better UI/UX – User-friendly layouts
- Open source system
- Easy customization
- Fully secure & data privacy
- Auto installer
- & Many more
Udemy Clone – Eudemia is a marketplace script for online learning. Here students and teachers are combined together for sharing knowledge through a structured course-based system. Teachers or instructors can create an unlimited number of courses, upload videos and documents according to their expertise and students can enroll in these courses and make themselves skilled anytime and from anywhere. So start selling your courses by installing Eudemia and make your online business today.
Quick start guide for course instructor/admin
Read all our provided documentation carefully before using the software
Install the application following “Installation and Update” guide carefully
Login as site administrator to organize your system
At first update your System Settings and Payment Settings from Settings option of the left sidebar menu. Also, make sure to provide a valid YouTube API key and a valid Vimeo API key on System Settings.
If you have updated the Settings successfully, you can go to Categories option from the same left sidebar menu and create Categories.
After creating Category, you can create Sub-categories under a specific Category. For creating Sub-categories you can go to the Categories page, select a specific category, click on Action dropdown menu and select Manage Sub-categories. It will take you to the Sub-categories page. Now you can simply click on “+Add Sub Category” button and fill all the required fields to create a Sub-category.
Now its time to create some Courses. Since a course will contain all the video lessons you have to create it carefully. Move to Courses option from the left menu, you will get an “Add Course Form” after clicking on the “+Add Course” button. Fill all the fields carefully
Every Course should have at least one Section. Because at the end you will have to add a lesson under a specific section of a specific course. So, now you will have to create at least one section. Move to Courses page, select a specific course, click on action dropdown menu and select Manage Section. After clicking on Manage Section you will get the list of Section which is empty now. You have to create one by clicking the “+Add Section” button
As you have created a Course and a section or multiple sections, now you will be able to create a lesson. Now, let’s move to the Course page again, select a specific course, click on the Action dropdown button, select Manage Lesson. It will also show the list of lessons that you’ve created. To add new you can just click on “+Add Lesson” button
Quick start guide for course students
Since the application has been already installed. Student can access the website by simply hitting the application URL
The home page will appear every time a student hits the URL. From the home page, a student can search for a specific course, get all the top courses, top ten latest courses, get category based courses. A student can sign up if he/she is not registered yet. If a student is already registered he/she can log in. Student can add courses on their Shopping Carts or add them on their Wishlists
Student can see the course details by simply clicking on a course thumbnail. The course details page contains all the essentials information about a course like, Title, Description, Outcomes, The prerequisites of the course, Lesson list Instructor details, and the rating and reviews. User can see a course overview here
If Student want to buy the course they must add those courses on their cart
After adding a course on Shopping cart if a student wants to see their cart items, they can to go to the Shopping Cart page by clicking on Go To Cart button, which appears on hovering over the cart icon of the header
Student can remove courses if they want from the shopping cart page
On the right side of the shopping cart page is the total price of the cart items. Under that is the Checkout button. If student want to check out they can simply click on the Checkout button and pay for those courses
After a successful checking out student can see their courses on the My Courses menu. The student will get the My Courses button by hovering over their profile image from the header
My Courses page will show all the courses which are purchased by that student. Student can play the lessons by clicking on the thumbnail from the My Courses page
version 2.3 – 12 August, 2019
– Course progress feature added for students
– Students can mark / unmark a lesson as complete
– My course page shows completion percentage of every purchased course
– Video lessons can be resumed from last time watched ( applicable for .mp4 videos )
version 2.2 – 10 July, 2019
– Course playing page new layout introduced. Designed and coded from scratch.
– Theme installation option added.
– Theme chooser, activation and deactivation option added.
version 2.1 – 16 June, 2019
– stripe payment gateway api updated
– admin now have option to enable or disable email verification
– course purchasing cart page crash issue fixed
version 2.0 Udemy Clone Learning Management System– 10 June, 2019
– quiz module introduced
– mcq question manager for course quiz
– quiz sorting option added
– new course manager layout
– course filter for admin to sort out easily
– courses and section now grouped in single page
– brand new admin panel layout
– admin now have monthly income graph chart
– new instructor dedicated panel introduced
– category manager updated
– new course filter page added in frontend website
– courses can be filtered by category, price, level, language, rating
– filter course with list view and grid view
– all user login page unified in single form
– new website launched for eudemia : https://udemyclones.com
version 1.3 – March, 2019
* Free course enrolment opportunity
* Confirmation email on student account register
* Custom smtp settings for site admin
* Stopped playing course preview on background
* Shopping cart view updated
* Minor bugs fixes
version 1.2 Udemy Clone Learning Management System – January, 2019
* Lesson file type added : text, pdf, doc, own server video
* Description field for all course lessons
* Video player updated and enhanced
* Added course title/summary to course playing page
* Course activation notification updated.
* Site title issue fixed
* Seo settings for course pages
* Added currency settings
version 1.1 Udemy Clone Learning Management System – November, 2018
[ backend ]
* Status Wise course creating.
* Show number of courses by status on Dashboard as well as on Admin navigation menu.
* Made managing sub category more comprehensive on category page.
* Added icon picker on Category and sub category add and edit form
* Added an instructor filter on course table.
* Separated Active and Pending courses status wise inside the course page.
* Admin now has an option of “View Course on Frontend” inside course page.
* Admin now can make a course Active as well as Pending.
* Made Course overview url optional while creating a course.
* Made Course thumbnail optional while creating a course.
* Made generating Lesson’s video duration more understandable.
* Added an optional Payment information field for Student. While creating and editing student. It is required for Instructors only.
* Added Enrol a Student option. Now admin can enrol a student manually from the backend.
* A new navigation menu “Report” has been added.
* Admin now can see all the revenue he got after a successful course purchasing.
* Admin now can see all the revenue an Instructor got after a successful course purchasing.
* Admin now can pay instructors.
* Made Updater module functional for future updates.
* Added two different Logo Uploader. One for backend another for Frontend.
* Added Favicon uploader.
* Added Instructor settings inside Settings option.
* Fixed the “Action” Button breaking on small devices.
* Dynamic footer text.
[ frontend ]
* Showing all the courses by course status. That means only Active courses are now being shown.
* Fixed the login modal’s title.
* Wish listed courses are now can be removed from the wish list page.
* Already Purchased Button now redirects to My Courses page.
* Fixed the issue of courses with no course overview url or course thumbnail.
* Instructor can see his course’s curriculums from the Course details page.
* Respective instructor details of every course is showing on course details page.
* Fixed the escape HTML tags issue on instructor Biography.
* Added Instructor menu on the frontend navigation.
* Creating course from the frontend.
* Separated Active, Pending and Drafted course on instructor dashboard.
* Instructor can see his created course details and respected course’s lessons from the frontend.
* Instructor can make a published course to Draft course.
* Instructor can create, update and delete sections from the frontend.
* Serialize sections from the frontend.
* Can Add, Update or Delete lessons from the frontend.
* Instructor’s Payment report on the frontend.
* Payment settings. Which is mandatory for being an Instructor.
version 1.0 Udemy Clone Learning Management System – October, 2018
– first version released